OT Marquette vs Seton Hall | Syracusefan.com

OT Marquette vs Seton Hall

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
If you missed it - unbelievable. Something like 85 free throws, 3 ejections, 8 or 9 technicals, and despite 3 players fouling out and another player ejected for Seton Hall , Taurean Thompson never saw the court. Something going on there - by the way Seton Hall won. Officiating was the worse I ever saw - tough to describe if you didn’t see it.

Hah, I was just posting about this. Completely brutal officiating.

Little skirmish in the handshake line as well. Something just really unlikeable about Seton Hall.

Little skirmish in the handshake line as well. Something just really unlikeable about Seton Hall.

Actually I like Myles Powell, not the coach, Willard though. I thought some of those calls at the end (I watched the last 7 minutes or so) were horrible against Seton Hall.

The technical foul on McKnight was ludicrous. I did like Gus Johnson calling out the refs. - "come on, that's ridiculous!".

Actually I like Myles Powell, not the coach, Willard though. I thought some of those calls at the end (I watched the last 7 minutes or so) were horrible against Seton Hall.
oh no, you invoked his name! now watch this thread turn into a turd flinging contest

If you missed it - unbelievable. Something like 85 free throws, 3 ejections, 8 or 9 technicals, and despite 3 players fouling out and another player ejected for Seton Hall , Taurean Thompson never saw the court. Something going on there - by the way Seton Hall won. Officiating was the worse I ever saw - tough to describe if you didn’t see it.

57 personal fouls. 4 guys fouled out, 5 had 4 fouls. Sick

Was there a fight in the game?

Was there a fight in the game?

Yes I didn’t see it since I only saw the last 7 minutes. From what I gathered Myles Powell was fouled hard on a layup. Then other players got into it. 2 from Marquette we’re tossed , one from Seton Hall. I don’t know if the refs decided to even it up with fouls or what for ejecting 2 Marquette players vs 1 for Seton Hall but they called a tech on a Seton Hall player that was ridiculous and constant fouls against them the last part of the game that I saw. The players seemed okay when I was watching, it was weird, it was like the refs were the ones out of control.

Yes I didn’t see it since I only saw the last 7 minutes. From what I gathered Myles Powell was fouled hard on a layup. Then other players got into it. 2 from Marquette we’re tossed , one from Seton Hall.
Wow. Sounds intense. I wonder if it was physical throughout and the players earned fouls or the whistle tightened up as the result of the fighting so the refs could keep things under control.

Wow. Sounds intense. I wonder if it was physical throughout and the players earned fouls or the whistle tightened up as the result of the fighting so the refs could keep things under control.

The players were okay in the time I watched, it was just constant crazy calls , like the refs were the ones mad and out of control. The broadcasters said they never saw a worse reffed game and that the refs were horrible. I know they were bad at the end but I don’t know what happened earlier to make them act so crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom