OT marrone born and raised here? | Syracusefan.com

OT marrone born and raised here?

It's hilarious how many of you have an obsession with trying to tear down Marrone whenever you get a chance. Give it a break already.

We've assembled a new staff. Time to move on has long passed. Good grief.

It's hilarious how many of you have an obsession with trying to tear down Marrone whenever you get a chance. Give it a break already.
As Uncle Reuben Klopek from my old suburban neighborhood would say...

NO!

And yeah, that's 'bout a 9 on the tension scale.

To you dougie is a hero. He mentally kicked the SUFB program out of his way to improve himself. The majority of all sports fans felt his leaving this early was a shock. He hinted at the HC of SU is his life long dream. Its was almost a nightmare, but you don't see that. HCSS will get us on the right road. I'm glad dougie's gone, because I felt he would leave a lot faster than he said he would and he did. Buffalo is the right place for him-the arm pit of the states. At least GROB sucked but he stayed!! dollarbill44 would want another Paulus experiment too!!

As Uncle Reuben Klopek from my old suburban neighborhood would say...

NO!

And yeah, that's 'bout a 9 on the tension scale.

-And this is my nephew Hans.
-Hans Christian Anderson, nice christian name.

Always nice to meet a fellow fan.

To you dougie is a hero. He mentally kicked the SUFB program out of his way to improve himself.
FHCDM left the program in better shape than he found it.
Did the means of his departure and the slow hiring of SU assistants leave a lot to be desired? You bet!
Doug didn't control his own hiring schedule... the NFL teams did.
I suspect the hiring schedule of his assistants didn't go the way he would've preferred either (hint: some of his top choices turned him down for various reasons).

It's been time to move on for quite a while now.

Let's focus on the coming season and the future... that's where there are games and championships to be won, not in the past.

To you dougie is a hero. He mentally kicked the SUFB program out of his way to improve himself. The majority of all sports fans felt his leaving this early was a shock. He hinted at the HC of SU is his life long dream. Its was almost a nightmare, but you don't see that. HCSS will get us on the right road. I'm glad dougie's gone, because I felt he would leave a lot faster than he said he would and he did. Buffalo is the right place for him-the arm pit of the states. At least GROB sucked but he stayed!! dollarbill44 would want another Paulus experiment too!!

You've cemented your status. Go back to syracuse.com.

You have not a clue about anything you are talking about.

And furthermore, don't tell me who I think is a "hero". No coach will ever be a hero. A real hero is someone who is willing to take a bullet for our country.

Clown.

He meant the state of New York.

Bronx is in New York state. Buffalo is also in New York state.

Millhouse - Your hatred for Marrone is really creepy.

Clown.
On the plus side, he's got me to try out the board's "Ignore" feature.
We'll see how we'll it works.

There's still Coach P posts on here after 9 years. We'll be hearing about Dougie for many more years.

Quite possibly the dumbest statement I've ever read on this board - "At least GROB sucked but he stayed!!"

GROB had no other options, it's not hard to like where you're at when you can't go anywhere else and be a BCS head coach.

G
Get a life.