OT: Maryland at Miami | Syracusefan.com

OT: Maryland at Miami

AirForceOrange

Hall of Fame
Wow...these teams could give georgetown a run for their money in offense ineptitude...under five min left in first half and and score is 11-19

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Commentator: A lot of clanging in Coral Gables tonight

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

They should give people their money back and pay people for having attended this game...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

41-34 for Miami with 3:08 to go.
Bad basketball at its finest.

i feel like i've seen more low scoring games this year already than in a whole normal season

i feel like i've seen more low scoring games this year already than in a whole normal season

I was thinking about that yesterday, but then I just thought maybe I was watching more B10 basketball than usual. :)

Seriously though, I had the same thought, seems like there have been a ton of just crap games, and a ton of of basketball where both teams are under 20 in a half (typically the first half).

Damn...i was wrong...there has been offensive explosion the last few mins...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Well apparently Maryland's offense will fit in well with the B1G...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Appropriately, right before the end of the game, Miami submitted its entry for the "Not Top Ten".

I was thinking about that yesterday, but then I just thought maybe I was watching more B10 basketball than usual. :)

Seriously though, I had the same thought, seems like there have been a ton of just crap games, and a ton of of basketball where both teams are under 20 in a half (typically the first half).

I don't know if offensive efficiency numbers are down this year (probably are), but I do know that pace numbers have been steadily heading downwards. It might be time to look at the shot clock.

If you watched that game and didn't think they 35 second shot clock should be moved down to 30, YOU'RE CRAZY.

Absurd basketball. So boring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom