OT - Meyers Leonard (Illinois) | Syracusefan.com

OT - Meyers Leonard (Illinois)

shandeezy7

Living Legend
On this election eve, where partisan politics have become increasingly disheartening, I wanted to offer a quick distraction from this and share this short and sweet video of a surprise reunion between Meyers Leonard, the former Illinois big man who was drafted 11th overall in the 2012 draft, and his brother Bailey, a U.S. marine who had just returned from Afghanistan. Enjoy.

I always liked Meyers Leonard's game. I hope he makes an impact in the NBA.

I always liked Meyers Leonard's game. I hope he makes an impact in the NBA.

I think he's got a good chance. Reminds me a lot of Rony Seikaly, actually.

Made me cry. Thanks! (?)

These videos always get me too. My brother is nine years older than me and served as a Marine in the first Gulf War. Seeing these always reminds me of how much I loved picking him up at the airport and how much I hated dropping him back off.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Great thread, great video and great website!! Thanks for postings those. Man, if you're not moved watching anyone of those...

I could only watch Meyers video, then the first one on the website..and quickly closed my office door and stopped watching as I have a lump in my throat after just a few seconds.

That is awesome. I am a Meyers Leonard fan now. What a great story...

Kid took a merciless beating in the Chicago media for his perceived lack of motor at Illinois. Hope he proves all of them wrong..