OT: Miami Heat bird flipper | Syracusefan.com

OT: Miami Heat bird flipper

It's amazing how passionate fans can get in just 34 months.

Edit: Holy , read the rest of the article. This is why I hate people.

Seth Tobias was a friend of mine. I am still in touch with Sam and Spence. Sad story.

Is there an uglier dude out there than Noah?

This guy? Talk about a "fivehead."

images

I just want to know why John McEnroe is with her in that photo.

Human ugliness comes in many forms.

As an aside, it's disappointing to see the guy with the credentials on a lanyard just standing there looking like a dumb a$$. If he's not an usher or security person, one has to assume he is associated with the Heat in some official capacity, and IMO part of his job it to ensure the safety of opposing players as they head to the locker room. He seems completely oblivious to the incident.

What a sad, pathetic woman. All the collagen injections, facelifts and boob jobs could probably never bring happiness to this disgusting woman.

Just read the article. That woman is a complete mess. How she doesn't have a reality show is beyond me.

Seth Tobias was a friend of mine. I am still in touch with Sam and Spence. Sad story.

From all I've read, including the article in the The New Republic, about your friend's marriage to this woman, their coupling appeared to be something right out of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Seth Tobias seemed like a decent guy pulled into some serious dependencies. A tragedy indeed. I think we've all danced close to those same demons, including obsessive compulsive relationships; some live to tell about it. Others, like your friend, sadly don't.