OT: Michael Dyer Is In The U of L Registrar's Database | Syracusefan.com

OT: Michael Dyer Is In The U of L Registrar's Database

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
An employee with the University of Louisville's registrar's office confirmed to The Courier-Journal that the university added former Auburn running back Michael Dyer to its system last Thursday.

Though Dyer has neither enrolled or been accepted at U of L, the adding of a prospective student to the database is generally an indication that said student is expected to apply. Dyer has until Aug. 26 to register for classes if he plans to attend U of L during the fall semester.

Apparently he can play in the fall
http://www.cardchronicle.com/2013/7/29/4568234/michael-dyer-is-in-the-u-of-l-registrars-database

You don't see a player getting kicked off of a team like Arkansas St and then joining a school like Louisville...usually they go to a smaller school not larger. If the Cards are going to let players like this on their team then we can expect some WV like actions after they "graduate" from the school. I've always been in the Louisville camp to join the ACC but this isn't the way to step up their academia resume that they said they would improve when they joined.

@SIPeteThamel
Charlie Strong said that Louisville is "still in the decision process" with Mike Dyer. He has "not been admitted to school."

This all seems like a FERPA violation to me.

You don't see a player getting kicked off of a team like Arkansas St and then joining a school like Louisville...usually they go to a smaller school not larger. If the Cards are going to let players like this on their team then we can expect some WV like actions after they "graduate" from the school. I've always been in the Louisville camp to join the ACC but this isn't the way to step up their academia resume that they said they would improve when they joined.
I don't see stuff like this continuing when they become members next year.

This could potentially be huge for Louisville. Having Bridgewater, Parker, and Dyer could make their offense very potent. For a chance at a BCS title they've got to win, and win big, to make up for a weak schedule.

Me thinks this is going to blow up in the Cards faces. Something I would expect from Rutgers...Oh Lord

Jerome Smith in SU's student directory > Michael Dyer in their student directory