OT - Mick Cronin | Syracusefan.com

OT - Mick Cronin

Wish him well. 5 years ago a friend luckily survived a brain aneurysm that occurred on Christmas Eve.

My first real exposure to Mick was after his first year at Cincy. He was the In Studio Analyst for Canada's Tournament Coverage. It's actually a tougher job than in the States, because most Canadian TV coverage is limited by regulation in terms of commercial time, so the analysts need to speak in studio while they wait for the US feed to come back.

He certainly came across as a smart and good guy.

Thanks. You actually missed the coronation almost a year ago? :(
wow, dont i feel like the horses patoot.

it mustve been tough for you being on the coronation undercard of Elsa the Snow Queen.

wait, i didnt mean that either.

i give up...

:cool:

wow, dont i feel like the horses patoot.

it mustve been tough for you being on the coronation undercard of Elsa the Snow Queen.

wait, i didnt mean that either.

i give up...

:cool:

Frozen (Greg) of course officiated the main attraction. Malificent, my awesome doppelganger, did the undercard. Merry Christmas to the all the Kaisers!

My father had a brain aneurysm burst 45 years ago. They are much more advanced in dealing with them now. For him, it was bad.

My father had a brain aneurysm burst 45 years ago. They are much more advanced in dealing with them now. For him, it was bad.
Very sorry. That must have been a horrible shock for everyone. :(

Horrible news, glad they were able to find it when they did, it makes you wonder why this doesn't happen more often, with the all the stress these coaches deal with.