OT: Most surreal thing I've ever seen | Syracusefan.com

OT: Most surreal thing I've ever seen

It was filmed to make it appear it all happened in one continuous piece of action ... just as last year's hit movie "1917" was filmed. However, just as "1917" was NOT filmed in one continuous take, I am sure this was likewise not filmed in one continuous take. I think it is the result of some very creative and precise film editing.

It was filmed to make it appear it all happened in one continuous piece of action ... just as last year's hit movie "1917" was filmed. However, just as "1917" was NOT filmed in one continuous take, I am sure this was likewise not filmed in one continuous take. I think it is the result of some very creative and precise film editing.
I don't know, the joy of building a Rube Goldberg machine is the satisfaction when everything finally lines up and goes right. Looks good to me, I'm impressed.

I would love to see a list of all the stuff used to make that video, and how long it took to perfect it all. I would guess over 50 hours. Just digging that ditch alone must have taken forever.
I had to see how he shot this.
He says he did it with 3D camera.
And claims it took 2 months to build and get it to work.
So, it's plausible this was one straight take...but who knows?
Go to Youtube to get the details.

Even if that was not one continuous shot - I'd guess that took closer to 500 - 1,000 hours and involved many persons.

I would love to see a list of all the stuff used to make that video, and how long it took to perfect it all. I would guess over 50 hours. Just digging that ditch alone must have taken forever.

No, it was definitely shot in one take. Very easy to do with a 360 GoPro which is what he had. There are definitely no edits in the complete shot.

50 hours a week for 6 week maybe

No, it was definitely shot in one take. Very easy to do with a 360 GoPro which is what he had. There are definitely no edits in the complete shot.
If there’s an edit in there I’d love to know where!

Awwwww!

Still pretty darn good. And it captured my imagination so completely that for 90 seconds (?) I didn’t think of anything upsetting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom