OT: Moustache March | Syracusefan.com

OT: Moustache March

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I'm growing a Mustache for March. My son is too (at AF Pilot Training)...anyone else want to join in?

It started in the USAF and everyone has tried to emulate then Col. Robin Olds (obviously out of Regulations Mustache) during Vietnam
110103-F-0000O-004.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Olds

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustache_March

Rules: http://www.mustachemarch.com/

Hopefully this will bring us some good luck during March Madness

I will pass. I had to grow one during fantasy football for every week I lost. I lost 5 weeks in a row. Being the team that finished last in the league, I had to shave my head completely bald.

Go Cuse!

<------ It's funny you should mention that.
Disclaimer: Thank the 80s gods that's not really me.

I could literally from a beard in 6 days but my wife would kill me.

I thought Movember was moustache month? March is too? I just shaved a super sweet beard I had been growing for the past 6 weeks too...damn.

If I could grow something that frothy I definitely would. My shitt would look like a 13 year old hispanic kids.
You and me both...LOL

We'll see how it comes out.

All over it, Mark! I already have one attached to my beard but I'll keep it going through the month for ya.

Am I allowed to keep my goatee? If so, I won't shave my upper lip in March.

Started mine in 1968 in Korea and its been with me ever since. Thought it would make me look older and now I'm hoping it makes me look younger but my wife says I'm beyond hope.

I haven't washed since Syracuse won its last game. Its a great way to develop awareness. Now everybody in my office is cheering for Syracuse tomorrow.

While I was at SU in the 70's I grew a beard and mustache...long hair the whole bit. I did this over a period of 4-5 months.

I had been pretty tight with a great looking blond for 7 years, she was teaching elementary school in the Catskills at the time. We hadn't seen each other since before I started growing the beard/mustache.

We got together in the late winter along with a bunch of friends ..Poor House West. (she was on some kind of school break). I guess it didn't go over well. She never talked to me again and married, I assume, a clean shaven interloper about a year a later.

Maybe she married Marsh?

While I was at SU in the 70's I grew a beard and mustache...long hair the whole bit. I did this over a period of 4-5 months.

I had been pretty tight with a great looking blond for 7 years, she was teaching elementary school in the Catskills at the time. We hadn't seen each other since before I started growing the beard/mustache.

We got together in the late winter along with a bunch of friends ..Poor House West. (she was on some kind of school break). I guess it didn't go over well. She never talked to me again and married, I assume, a clean shaven interloper about a year a later.

Maybe she married Marsh?

Did she say while doing the dirty?

My mustache took me about 15 years to fill out - and I started it in HS. At this point in my life, that would be too much of an investment in time. :rolleyes:

Maybe she married Marsh?
great white buffalo?

Your wife likes my moustache and beard too.

Hey-oh!

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
See, I was going to make a similar comment in regards to Marsh's wife, but I decided to keep it clean. Besides, I thought we had an unwritten rule about wives and mom's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom