OT: NBA all star celebrity game rosters (ouch) | Syracusefan.com

OT: NBA all star celebrity game rosters (ouch)

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I know a few of you will be disappointed that there is no Justin Bieber but see the attached for the rosters. Of course there are some people that I have never heard of, but that's not surprising. I have heard of Mutombo and Drexler and of course it will be interesting to see Mutombo block a few of the celebrities shots. Bruce Bowen is also playing and they have him listed as an NBA legend, which might be stretching it a bit. I've always just considered him a very dirty player. If fact, in the second link, Bowen is picked as the 4th dirtiest player in sports history (not just basketball)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...13-rosters-players-wholl-be-most-entertaining

http://www.complex.com/sports/2013/01/the-50-dirtiest-players-in-sports-history/dirtiest-4

Bowen is the classic player that you hate to play but would love to have on your team.

Check out the comments in the Bleacherreport-- check out the comment by Weston Hyder. That made me LOL.

Oh well. I have heard of exactly eight of them.

Bolt is a very good athlete... and huge for a sprinter. Wonder whether he has every played basketball. Could be interesting.

Duncan plays pick=up games with Obama every week. Don't know how that translates to this game.

Mutombo looked very large... and possibly out of shape ... when I saw him in London this summer.

Drexler may still be in decent shape.

Elliott has had serious health issues.

Bowen... who cares.

Catchings and Moore... interesting Title IX gesture. Oddly enough, they might be in the best playing-shape of anyone.

The rest of them..... MEH.

Bolt is a very good athlete... and huge for a sprinter. Wonder whether he has every played basketball. Could be interesting.

Duncan plays pick=up games with Obama every week. Don't know how that translates to this game.

I've heard of 11. Arne Duncan played last year. That's the only reason I've heard of him. Nick Cannon is married to Mariah Carey and was in a couple decent movies that have been on HBO. He also has problems with his kidneys. Seems like a nice guy. The only reason I know Kevin Hart is because he was on last year also. I don't think he is funny, but he is extremely popular and seems to be everywhere.

In one of the links, Usain Bolt dunks. His handle is very suspect lol
And about the dunking, he's the fastest man alive and possibly ever. He's 6'5.
He better dunk.

Ne-yo and Trey Songz are decent celebs and Kevin Hart is hysterical. His stand up is awesome. Usain Bolt playing is pretty cool.

Mutombo looked very large... and possibly out of shape ... when I saw him in London this summer.

Bowen... who cares.

Catchings and Moore... interesting Title IX gesture. Oddly enough, they might be in the best playing-shape of anyone.

Arnie is good...I watched it last year. I think he got "MVP." Those pick up games help his game a lot.

Bowen... who cares.

Did you not see him in that Geico commercial??? Looks very spry :D

Ne-yo and Trey Songz are decent celebs and Kevin Hart is hysterical. His stand up is awesome. Usain Bolt playing is pretty cool.

I love Kevin Hart. He's definitely entertaining. "Say it with your chest!"