OT: NC girls bball | Syracusefan.com

OT: NC girls bball

stuckinbig11

All American
When my granddaughter's AC Reynolds (Asheville) team took the floor yesterday, they were 14-1 and ranked 4th in the state. They beat 3rd-ranked Myers Park (Charlotte), and previously 18-0, by a score of 60-48. Anna had 14 points with three 3s, several assists and rebounds, but amazingly drew three charging calls that helped cement the win. I stayed for the boy's game (a blowout by Myers Park) to watch Sadik White. He was half a head taller than everyone else on the court. He made some ferocious dunks but did take any shots from farther than two feet from the rim. He had little interest in rebounding, but his teammates made most of their shots, so there were not a lot of opportunities.

Awesome for your Grand Daughter. I'm trying to work out a trip to Asheville the end of March. Meeting a couple of high school buddies. March madness on the south slope. Last time I was in Asheville for the NCAA tourney was when we made the sweet 16 beating MSU in the process. We're all just water. Good luck to her and AC Reynolds the rest of the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom