OT: NCAA Pool Update... | Syracusefan.com

OT: NCAA Pool Update...

Hello All,

The 'Cuse board is having a rough time time filling up. There are 59 squares left. If you have any friends/family that would be interested, bring them in! The URL: NCAA Pool

As for the big board, there are 43 squares left. If you want to play, but think the 100 is just too steep and would be interested in splitting a square, then let me know. I will pair up splitters. Email me at web@nuzzi.net. The URL for the pool is: NCAA Pool

Thanks!

NUZ

Monday, 3/5 update. The 'Cuse exclusive board has 39 squares left, and the big board has 15. That is decent. Hopefully after the teams are announced, the 'Cuse board will go faster. And, hopefully, the Orange will playing in it.

NUZ

C'Mon folks, 31 squares to go with 5 days left! $10 a square. NCAA Pool. I would like to keep this pool for this site only. By Monday I might have to open it up to the outside if there are a still a lot of squares unsold.

NUZ

Here's the official seed list we'll use to determine the "Home" team in the FF if two teams with the same seed # meet.

DYCzO4gVQAAZ7Jg.jpg

Damn... Should have been more observant on here, assumed it was a bracket. Did this last year and it was really fun.

Where can we find the numbers?

Joyce, I’m guessing the $100 squares haven’t been posted yet. He may be waiting to ensure all dues are collected by the end of today.

Joyce, I’m guessing the $100 squares haven’t been posted yet. He may be waiting to ensure all dues are collected by the end of today.

lol Just noticed your "tag line" or whatever it's called.

If I was ever going to have to come in 2nd to someone, I'd rather it be you lol

The link to the site to see the numbers doesn't appear to be working.

So sad. I have 0-6 ... And two games have already ended 6-0 (including our game against ASU).