OT: NFL Draft Thread | Syracusefan.com

OT: NFL Draft Thread

HakWarrick1

Walk On
just wondering if anyone else out there is a draft nut. I love this time of year in football.

Who do you want your team to take? I'd like the Eagles to take Star Lotulelei, the DT from Utah.

dolphins fan. usually not a big NFL draft guy since I don't follow college football that closely, but with the offseason the dolphins have had and the high #of picks in the draft I'm much more into it. hoping they take eifert at #12, tight end Notre dame, I've heard some gronk comparisons. load up as many weapons for tannehill as possible.

good stuff, to get the ball rolling. I'd like to see the Dolphins trade one of their seconds in addition to the 12 for the eagles #4 pick. Take an OT, Lane Johnson or Eric Fisher. Then maybe with your second round pick, you can take TE Zach Ertz Stanford, or Gavin Escobar San Diego State

Love the draft. I wish it was still one day. I remember pulling 12-13 hour shifts watching those marathons.

just wondering if anyone else out there is a draft nut. I love this time of year in football.

Who do you want your team to take? I'd like the Eagles to take Star Lotulelei, the DT from Utah.

There is a chat room open for the draft.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom