OT: No posts about SMU beating Yukon for the 2nd time this season | Syracusefan.com

OT: No posts about SMU beating Yukon for the 2nd time this season

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Game was in Storrs and held the Huskies to their lowest point total of the year. SMU is having a pretty good season, 3rd place in the AAK.

cliftonparksufan said:
Game was in Storrs and held the Huskies to their lowest point total of the year. SMU is having a pretty good season, 3rd place in the AAK.

When you are an irrelevant program in an irrelevant conference noone gives a damn.

Id love to hear from their douchebag fans now after this egg.

Id love to hear from their douchebag fans now after this egg.

In honor of this special occasion you just gave me the inspiration to "invent" a new word. From now on any Yukon fan shall be known as a douchemegger.

Kind of fun watching two plucky mid-majors go at it like that.
Seems that BazBaz is more frequently goat than hero, at least in the games I've watched :noidea:

Watched that game.

Napier struggled, so UConn couldn't do anything at all on offense; typical.

They aren't as scary a matchup for us and they think they are. We'd destroy them on the boards.

Kind of fun watching two plucky mid-majors go at it like that.
Seems that BazBaz is more frequently goat than hero, at least in the games I've watched :noidea:
Kid can absolutely turn it on in the last 10 minutes ALMOST whenever he wants; but they rely on him way too much.

jdubs30 said:
Watched that game. Napier struggled, so UConn couldn't do anything at all on offense; typical. They aren't as scary a matchup for us and they think they are. We'd destroy them on the boards.

My god i would kill to play them. Dream matchup

My god i would kill to play them. Dream matchup
They shoot the 3 pretty well, but so does Duke. The difference is Jabari Parker; and they don't have a big as good as Jefferson.

That team is soft as charmin we would abuse them on the offensive glass. It would take Napier scoring 30 AND them making 12 3's for them to have a good chance of winning.

Kid can absolutely turn it on in the last 10 minutes ALMOST whenever he wants; but they rely on him way too much.
eh he's a chucker who's developed a decent ability to penetrate his senior year. glad he's not on my team.

Anybody catch the halftime festivities where they honored Calhoun and retired El-Amin's jersey. El-Amin has gotten huge. I was wondering if he was trying out for a part in another What's Happening return as Rerun.

Anybody catch the halftime festivities where they honored Calhoun and retired El-Amin's jersey. El-Amin has gotten huge. I was wondering if he was trying out for a part in another What's Happening return as Rerun.
lol

Yukon? That's up by the Northwest Territories isn't it...? But seriously, Larry Brown is a hell of a coach isn't he. When is the last time SMU was on the CBB map?

Yukon? That's up by the Northwest Territories isn't it...? But seriously, Larry Brown is a hell of a coach isn't he. When is the last time SMU was on the CBB map?
I think they said SMU's last win vs. a ranked team was in like 2003

UConn losing certainly cheered me up today!!

And given what the Doughboy looked like during his playing days, that's saying something.
Last I heard he runs some kind of fried fish restaurant here in Mpls, so I'm guessing he does a lot of er testing of the product

Dave Bliss years. The most memorable game for me was when they lost to Georgetown 37-36 in the NCAA's (early 80's before the 3 pt shot).

Every time I get a post about UCONN basketball, the lettering appears backwards and then gets progressively smaller. It's as if I am reading it through my rearview mirror.

didn't even know that they were playing. Was the game televised?

Napier & Co. do not worry me. I'd kinda like to see them in March.

Don't like wasting my time posting about mid-majors. This is big boy basketball over here.