OT Not for nothing guys, but | Syracusefan.com

OT Not for nothing guys, but

dasher

Hoops Inside Info Guru
our Orange just beat North Carolina at North Carolina in OT in soccer. The thing is, there was a terrible call that cost the Tar Hills a goal and a win. I guess Tobacco Road doesn't get all the calls. Or, did they just sacrifice North Carolina Soccer? Hmmm

our Orange just beat North Carolina at North Carolina in OT in soccer. The thing is, there was a terrible call that cost the Tar Hills a goal and a win. I guess Tobacco Road doesn't get all the calls. Or, did they just sacrifice North Carolina Soccer? Hmmm

More concerning did they just ensure UNC shoots 40 FTs to our 6 this year...

I watched the game. That offsides wasn’t a terrible call.

It was a bang-bang play, about as close as it gets. After seeing it on replay, I don't blame UNC for being upset, but it's hard to fault the official.

It was a bang-bang play, about as close as it gets. After seeing it on replay, I don't blame UNC for being upset, but it's hard to fault the official.

that’s how I saw it. Really really close. Which to me doesn’t make it terrible. Terrible would have been an obvious on sides

Didn't see the game but just saw a clip of the call - that gets called a lot before VAR even in the PL.

Nice win. Watched the OT and the penalty kicks. Didn’t realize how good UNC was supposed to be and how badly they did this year vs expectations. Did they say UNC lost 6 games in a row (with SU win now 7)?

Non-revenue sport...