OT: OT | Syracusefan.com

OT: OT

moqui

generational talent
for those of you who never visit the OT boards, I urge you to check out the 80s Music Thread on the Entertainment board.

The thread now has over 760 replies, making it the second (ed) most replied-to thread on all of the Syracusefan.com boards (on further review, the Funny Picture thread on the Humor board has over 1100 replies and has the record). The thread contains links to over 375 songs (and counting). And, despite the thread's title, most of them are good, not "cheesy"

The first post on the first page has a constantly updated list of the songs posted and the thread pages on which they can be found.

was there music made in the 80's????:oops:

for those of you who never visit the OT boards, I urge you to check out the 80s Music Thread on the Entertainment board.

The thread now has over 760 replies, making in the most replied-to thread on all of the Syracusefan.com boards. The thread contains links to over 375 songs (and counting). And, despite the thread's title, most of them are good, not "cheesy"

The first post on the first page has a constantly updated list of the songs posted and the thread pages on which they can be found.

Funny picture thread has WAY more replies than that!

Funny picture thread has WAY more replies than that!
my fail . . . I checked it against the football & basketball boards only

my fail . . . I checked it against the football & basketball boards only

lol...:)

Is there ever a point where a thread closes due to length on these boards?

Lol you do love that thread.
I own that thread...Do you wanna challenge me to a "thread-post-reply -like off??"

Ghost made it, I run it like Jay-Z claims to Run New York!!

:D

This thread title was like the message board version of dividing by zero.

I thought the Ebo thread went over a thou?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom