OT. Pacers to sit all 5 starters against Bucks | Syracusefan.com

OT. Pacers to sit all 5 starters against Bucks

Yet football coaches get criticized when they rest their starters late in the season when they have clinched playoff spots (or the pre-season, for that matter).

Paul George needs to stop messin with strippers and sending his junk to a dude who catfished him so he can ball out with the rest of his crew from The Westside Story.

image.jpg

Last edited:
To be fair, I think you could argue that Indiana giving their guys a night off might be exactly what they need to play better lol. There's a good chance their backups would play better than their starters have been lately anyways. They've been horrific.

didn't the heat get in trouble by the league a year or two ago for basically doing the same thing.

fans pay to see the starters,thats what I have been told

didn't the heat get in trouble by the league a year or two ago for basically doing the same thing.

fans pay to see the starters,thats what I have been told

It was the Spurs but it was against the Heat. It was a TNT Thursday night game in November. They got fined for "Violation of a league policy against resting players in a manner contrary to the best interests of the NBA,”

So lame.

It was the Spurs but it was against the Heat. It was a TNT Thursday night game in November. They got fined for "Violation of a league policy against resting players in a manner contrary to the best interests of the NBA,”

So lame.
Were the Pacers starters at least in attendance on the bench last night? To me there's a difference between making a choice to sit them, but they're present at the game and could potentially check in if the situation calls for it, and putting your players on a plane and not even having them show up at the arena.