OT - Pansy Pats aren't handling the Ravens to well tonight.. | Syracusefan.com

OT - Pansy Pats aren't handling the Ravens to well tonight..

Deano

All American
Also so sick of hearing who is better QB of all time Brady or Montana. I would take Montana any day of the week.

I enjoy Brady the most when he looks like he is about to cry. Which has been most of the second half.
Thought it was funny on the 4th and 4 when he had a chance to run for it. Saw a Ravens defender and decided to throw and ended up looking like a wounded duck instead. So glad my Niner's have a real QB now cause he would have gotten those 4 yards easy and then some.

May nit be the best ever but he is top 3. Classic 49 ers fan probably haven't said a word in 15 years. Go ravens.

Thought it was funny on the 4th and 4 when he had a chance to run for it. Saw a Ravens defender and decided to throw and ended up looking like a wounded duck instead. So glad my Niner's have a real QB now cause he would have gotten those 4 yards easy and then some.
when it's all said and done, brady will be the best qb ever. And I can't stand the guy.

lol...Brady's a douche, that slide where he tried to stick his foot into the guy's knee was a crap move.

Woman at the bar told me that rivers was the best QB in the league right now. She also told me that AP was the best receiver in the league...I collected my wife and left shortly after.

when it's all said and done, brady will be the best qb ever. And I can't stand the guy.

Almost a decade since he has been clutch.

I am a die hard Pats fan but the guy has been a choker in big spots since 2004.

It sucks but its true.

Ravens were not that good...and I say that because they played MUCH better against us each of the 3 prior games between the teams in the last 2 seasons.

Its all on Brady tonight he lost the team that game. Settling for 3 in the first half, not picking up 3rd and 2s etc etc. He flat out sucked.

Also so sick of hearing who is better QB of all time Brady or Montana. I would take Montana any day of the week.

Can someone remind me how many Super Bowls the Pats have won since Spygate? Keep forgetting...

I think the Pats WERE arrogant, in this sense. The crew of RB's and WR's on that team are so ordinary that the brain trust simply had to believe that their system could win with just about anybody. Saw some great RB's and WR's yesterday. None of them on the Patriots. BTW, Julio Jones is scary good.

Almost a decade since he has been clutch.

I am a die hard Pats fan but the guy has been a choker in big spots since 2004.

It sucks but its true.

Ravens were not that good...and I say that because they played MUCH better against us each of the 3 prior games between the teams in the last 2 seasons.

Its all on Brady tonight he lost the team that game. Settling for 3 in the first half, not picking up 3rd and 2s etc etc. He flat out sucked.

The Patriots haven't won the Super Bowl since they stopped being a defensive team. All this stuff about Brady, Welker, Gronk etc is antithetical to the way they presented themselves and played back when they were going all the way.

The Patriots haven't won the Super Bowl since they stopped being a defensive team. All this stuff about Brady, Welker, Gronk etc is antithetical to the way they presented themselves and played back when they were going all the way.

This is correct. Ty Law was there for all of them. As were Vrabel, McGinnest, Bruschi. The D was more clutch than it was impressive and would always get a punt when it needed.

And the undefeated 2007 team along with the team the next year that had a great season with Cassel at QB still had some of the original holdovers and thus the same identity on D.

By the time Brady returned in 2009 the team was soft especially on D (see getting blown out by the ing ravens in the playoffs followed by the jets the next year.)

The Patriots will likely get to the Super Bowl next year since the AFC isn't great. But chances are Brady chokes and they lose :(.

I really love Kap and Moss though (see username I was a Kaepernick fanboy when Smith was still playing) so I will be able to enjoy this SB and watching Flacco get smacked around by that D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom