OT: Parker may come back | Syracusefan.com

OT: Parker may come back

Egads. Parker with the duke lineup next season? 40-0 tshirts being printed as we speak

I thought this was supposed to be a weak draft year? Bye bye Jabari!

Parker could average 18-20 ppg in the NBA right now.

These articles are written every year, and people still put stock in them.

I think he'll come back. I have no inside information, and I don't know anybody who knows anybody who knows Jabari. It's just that the kid is different. From everything I've read, he enjoys college and is no rush for money or fame. He trusts Coach K and from a basketball standpoint (with Okafor coming in and Plumlee developing) he'd be returning to a great situation where he could play the 3 and compete for a nat'l championship.

I have no idea if the kid is gonna leave or not; I would strongly assume he's going to, but any comment he makes about it now is pretty much meaningless as far as I'm concerned.

Jabari will be the #1 pick now that Embiid has injury concerns. Coming back will do nothing to improve his draft status. I know the Duke fans hold out hope, just as we held out hope with Carmelo even before the title run. Fools gold, guys. K already knows he's gone, which is why he recruited the class he did for next season.

The Duke fans should enjoy him while they can.

I think he'll come back. I have no inside information, and I don't know anybody who knows anybody who knows Jabari. It's just that the kid is different. From everything I've read, he enjoys college and is no rush for money or fame. He trusts Coach K and from a basketball standpoint (with Okafor coming in and Plumlee developing) he'd be returning to a great situation where he could play the 3 and compete for a nat'l championship.

We hear that every single year about a lot of these kids too!

Yep just like Ennis and Grant are coming back. What do people think is going to be said during the season?

Reporter: "Jabari are you thinking of leaving after this year?"
JP: "Oh yeah, I'm Audi 5000. I can't get out of here fast enough. I'm thinking of skipping the NCAA Tournament to get an agent and schedule some individual workouts to prepare because this college crap and Duke in particular is a waste of my time."

31feb_ORIG-UnbelievableBullshitAirplaneIIAnimated.gif

He will leave Duke for the NBA but will not play in the NBA the first year though. He will do his mission for the year and will return to the NBA in 2016.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom