OT: Paul Esden, Jr. | Syracusefan.com

OT: Paul Esden, Jr.

SU68

Starter
Does anyone know if Paul Esden, Jr. -- aka Boy Green -- quarantined for the virus? I haven't heard him on the Score 1260 in quite a while. The station is running national CBS in the afternoon drive-time slot. His name is still on the marquee for the Manchild Show with Boy Green in the morning, but they've had interns running the equipment while Lurch hosts from home. ??? :confused:

Does anyone know if Paul Esden, Jr. -- aka Boy Green -- quarantined for the virus? I haven't heard him on the Score 1260 in quite a while. The station is running national CBS in the afternoon drive-time slot. His name is still on the marquee for the Manchild Show with Boy Green in the morning, but they've had interns running the equipment while Lurch hosts from home. ??? :confused:
I still see his stories so he is still churning em out

I believe the frequency of stories published by him has dropped greatly in the last few weeks. Hope he is okay.

He returned to the show this morning. Apparently both he and his fiance came down with Covid19 but are OK now. He was off the show for 3 months. Even now, he's not back in the studio as they are social distancing.