OT - Phenomenal article on Sherry Falcone | Syracusefan.com

OT - Phenomenal article on Sherry Falcone

Sounds like a great wife, mom, neighbor, and person.

Beautiful article.

awesome article and sounds like a wonderful woman. My condolences to her husband and children!

Talk about a life well lived! Neil and Ryan, what wonderful memories you have ... and will always have.

wow that captures the essence of what a special person apparently she was in life, that's a heck of an accomplishment with the written word. Sean kirst (and Dave Rhame) are absolute treasures to this town.

Just a great article and obviously about a very special individual.

My condolences to Neil and Ryan on her passing but I'm sure the memories will be numerous and joyous ones.

Cheers,
Neil

Condolences to Neil and Ryan. I am very sorry for your loss, it sounds like your wife and mother was a very special person.

To Neil and Ryan, I offer you my deepest condolences. I've lost a lot of close family members in the last several years, but I've gradually been able to look back and cherish (and be very grateful for) the time I had with them, and big differences they each made in my life. So I hope it is with you, now in this time of grief and over the long haul.

Peace.

Wow, what a story. What a tremendous person she was. It really is hard to put into words. I just want to echo what everyone else has already said.

Here's another article about her from 4 and 1/2 years ago: http://www.syracuse.com/kirst/index.ssf/2008/06/sherry_falcone_she_counts_each.html

Here's the obituary as well: http://obits.syracuse.com/obituarie...one-hart&pid=162654509&fhid=15805#fbLoggedOut

Also, calling hours for Sherry Falcone are tonight from 4pm-7pm: (315)-451-9500

I'm really sorry Neil and Ryan. What a loss for everyone that knew her.

Here's some more information from the obituary:
"Services will be held 8:30 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with a Mass to follow at 9:30 a.m. at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, located at 259 East Onondaga Street.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests that contributions in her memory be made to the Upstate Cancer Center Campaign. Words of comfort may be expressed at tjpfuneralhome.com"