OT: Pre sale ticket registration for 2013 PGA championship at Oak Hill | Syracusefan.com

OT: Pre sale ticket registration for 2013 PGA championship at Oak Hill

Got my email yesterday that I'm in "Group A" for ticket purchasing which will start Monday. Don't think it's a big deal, but glad to know I can buy them and get it out of the way. Went last time it was there ('03?) and had a blast.

Working as a volunteer. 2003 was a great tournament. Great golf course.

I was only 13 the last time it was at Oak Hill but it's still an experience I'll never forget. Got the chance to go to the US Open at Bethpage, but the awful weather made my Oak Hill experience much better. Thanks for the reminder to sign up for this time around.

I love Oak Hill. Played it last fall and it gets better every time I play it.

Got my email yesterday that I'm in "Group A" for ticket purchasing which will start Monday. Don't think it's a big deal, but glad to know I can buy them and get it out of the way. Went last time it was there ('03?) and had a blast.
That's great. I am in Group D.

That's great. I am in Group D.

I haven't clicked "order" yet - still waiting on a response from a friend to get a final count.

I would imagine that you will have your pick of tickets even in Group D, but if you'd like me to purchase some for you to be safe, please feel free to send me a PM and I'd be happy to figure it out with you.

I went last time it was a great time. I went for a practice round and then again on Sunday. It is a great course and if you want to see the action and the players I would suggest going a couple of days. I think the plan is to go twice again this time.

I haven't clicked "order" yet - still waiting on a response from a friend to get a final count.

I would imagine that you will have your pick of tickets even in Group D, but if you'd like me to purchase some for you to be safe, please feel free to send me a PM and I'd be happy to figure it out with you.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm still not sure yet either exactly what days I am going to buy for.