OT: Proud Daddy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Proud Daddy

Today is the day my daughter graduates from high school (#19 out of 345 students) with her diploma and her associates degree as well and transitions from being a Land O' Lakes FL gator to becoming a Syracuse Orange. She starts in August. I am so proud in so many ways. Love you Amanda!!!

Pictures to follow when she shows me how to download them. Probably tomorrow.

Congrats to your daughter. I know she worked super hard!! My daughter just decided against the going to the program over at LOL this spring. Didn't want to spend another hour and a half on a school bus every day.

Thank you to everyone for their well wishes and all the other comments. She is excited and nervous at the same time. She hasn't been in cold weather since we left Colorado Springs in 2003. For her associates degree she didn't take AP classes. She did dual enrollment and took all her classes at the college. That way she didn't have to test at the end of the year to earn college credit. Thank you again for all the king thoughts and concerns; I have some of the same concerns but trust her to do the right thing. I can't figure out how to drop picture in post so I changed my avatar.

Thank you to everyone for their well wishes and all the other comments. She is excited and nervous at the same time. She hasn't been in cold weather since we left Colorado Springs in 2003. For her associates degree she didn't take AP classes. She did dual enrollment and took all her classes at the college. That way she didn't have to test at the end of the year to earn college credit. Thank you again for all the king thoughts and concerns; I have some of the same concerns but trust her to do the right thing. I can't figure out how to drop picture in post so I changed my avatar.
I got your back, brother. If you are using a computer, not a mobile device, just look for the button below where you type text that says "Upload a File". Then, just find your pictures on the computer, wherever you store them, then on the bottom left, you will see two buttons "Thumbnail" or "Full Image" and it will upload the picture into the post.
PM if it's hard at that point if you want, but no sweat either way. :)

I just received the good news. My cousin's eldest daughter will attending...wait for it...wait for it.....
:)
Booyakasha! I'm probably nearly as proud as my cuz on this one.
syracuse_orange3-e1309150127762.jpg

Today is the day my daughter graduates from high school (#19 out of 345 students) with her diploma and her associates degree as well and transitions from being a Land O' Lakes FL gator to becoming a Syracuse Orange. She starts in August. I am so proud in so many ways. Love you Amanda!!!
Congratulations!

Awesome job...parents! She is very pretty girl and has a beautiful smile. I hope she has a great time at Cuse.

Hope to see your clan up for a game at the Fine Lot.

Thank you, eventually you will see us up there, but this year we will get the chance to meet you and others at the FSU tailgate for the game. Looking forward to getting to meet everyone and eventually become a common member of the tailgates when we move back home to the Syracuse area.

Pictures to follow when she shows me how to download them. Probably tomorrow.
Good luck to Amanda at SU!! Congrats!!!