OT - Quote some of us can relate to | Syracusefan.com

OT - Quote some of us can relate to

GoSU96

Living Legend
David Muir on coming back home

"HE BLISSES out whenever he’s on his way back to Syracuse. “When I turn onto I-81 and drive into those hills, there’s nothing I love more than rolling those windows down. Nothing can match that feeling.” "

David Muir’s Favorite Spotify Playlist: Teen Party

A bunch of you will be getting the same feeling on Friday.

Go Orange!

I almost always travel into Syracuse from the west on the Thruway, but when I do come from the south up 81, there is nothing more heartwarming to me than coming around the big bend high up in the hills and slowly revealing the city I love off in the distance. I can't for the life of me figure out why there isn't a giant Welcome to Syracuse sign in the median there.

I almost always travel into Syracuse from the west on the Thruway, but when I do come from the south up 81, there is nothing more heartwarming to me than coming around the big bend high up in the hills and slowly revealing the city I love off in the distance. I can't for the life of me figure out why there isn't a giant Welcome to Syracuse sign in the median there.

With an ENORMOUS "Home to SYRACUSE FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL" billboard decked out in Orange and Blue.

David Muir on coming back home

"HE BLISSES out whenever he’s on his way back to Syracuse. “When I turn onto I-81 and drive into those hills, there’s nothing I love more than rolling those windows down. Nothing can match that feeling.” "

David Muir’s Favorite Spotify Playlist: Teen Party

A bunch of you will be getting the same feeling on Friday.

Go Orange!

I can assure you he's not referencing the Pennsylvania part of I-81.

Because seriously, NOTHING can match that feeling. GREAT, MORE CONSTRUCTION!!!

Very, very excited to head back up to the alma mater for the first time in 3 years. Cannot wait for Friday.

Any chance you are bringing 10,000 of your closest friends and buying tickets at the door?

When I lived in Jersey and in PA I used to get wild sneezing fits whenever we got to Cortland. Something was in the autumn air that I couldn't handle. No such problem since moving back to upstate NY.

When I lived in Jersey and in PA I used to get wild sneezing fits whenever we got to Cortland. Something was in the autumn air that I couldn't handle. No such problem since moving back to upstate NY.

My first time in Syracuse was for the Colgate game. Ever since we've been home (PA) I've been sick. Could be the fact that we traveled by public transportation but I'm hoping to convince the husband "Syracuse is just better for my health, guess we'll have to move!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom