a

• b

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cuseinseattle

All American
I'm not sure if anyone else does this but I parked in a parking garage today and it was level 5 so as I was leaving I said to myself Jason Hart and Josh Pace, remember Jason Hart and Josh Pace. The other day someone told me their 4 digit phone extention is 2133. So I thought Lawrence Moten and Etan Thomas I can remember that. Does anyone else do this or am I the only one? My wife claims I'm the only one and I have a problem.

I'm not sure if anyone else does this but I parked in a parking garage today and it was level 5 so as I was leaving I said to myself Jason Hart and Josh Pace, remember Jason Hart and Josh Pace. The other day someone told me their 4 digit phone extention is 2133. So I thought Lawrence Moten and Etan Thomas I can remember that. Does anyone else do this or am I the only one? My wife claims I'm the only one and I have a problem.

All the time and our wives must have learned to diagnose mental issues at the same place because she has the same response as yours!

I'm sure that is chapter 32 in Jerry Lucas' book on memorization. (Get it, he was #32).

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I absolutely do this. Please please please show her this post so she know you are not alone (I will absolutely do the same for my bride)

McNabb wore 5 too (and 24)

Luke Jackson wore 5 (and 34)

It is more obsessive on the football side. I think that if you named a football starter from 1992 on I would be positive of the # they wore.

For instance. I will share that I remembered my first SEFCU bank card pin as Chris Marques/Nate Hemsley

Of course I am also the guy that knows all 6 of his credit cards's 23 digits

You couldn't remember CJ Fair? :p

My dad does it with 4 digit numbers, and who ran that time in the quarter mile... He still talks about the day that the pump stopped on the exact time that Elmer Trett had to break the record at Indy

You couldn't remember CJ Fair? :p

Current players are always excluded until their senior year because they might change numbers.

I.E. Is Triche #20 or #25?