OT: Retro Syracuse Clothing/Hats | Syracusefan.com

OT: Retro Syracuse Clothing/Hats

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Pretty Cool Website...particularly to ex-Onondaga County Residents. I ordered the Saltine Warrior Ball Cap

http://clothingscott.myshopify.com/collections/retro-syracuse/products/warrior-embroidered-cap

http://clothingscott.myshopify.com/collections/retro-syracuse

8112_tangerine_indian1.jpg

Used to love Jean's Beans.

The Barrel. The Pigstand. The Snowflake Bakery. Pretty much the trifecta there.

Mark, the hat Fn rules, no matter where you are from.

Thank you. Order is already placed and someone is getting one of those caps for his birthday.

Where is Memory Lane and the Salt City Five?

Looks like the NBA filed the "cease and desist" papers on the Syracuse Nationals gear.

Won't be long before the Saltine Warrior disappears from the website as well.

Very cool! I'll hold off on ordering the Saltine Warrior merchandise for now (wait to see how this shakes out first). However, I'm all over the Snowflake Bakery hoodie. Should keep me warm come tailgate season!

Just received my Saltine Warrior tshirt, this thing is sweet!
Runs a tad bit big.
Better jump on them now.....on the clock.;)

Looks like the NBA filed the "cease and desist" papers on the Syracuse Nationals gear.

Won't be long before the Saltine Warrior disappears from the website as well.
FYI, if you use the search function inside the web site, you can still get to and order the Nationals stuff they have...at least for now.

The saltine warrior has been removed.
Too bad.

I don't know about anyone else, but I place my order for my SW hat on April 10th and they charged my AMEX the same day. Finally got an email yesterday informing my that it has been shipped. Halfed ass operation, IMO.

I don't know about anyone else, but I place my order for my SW hat on April 10th and they charged my AMEX the same day. Finally got an email yesterday informing my that it has been shipped. Halfed ass operation, IMO.
i used paypal, which takes a few days to hit, they told me it was pending, told it me it hit, told me they shipped. maybe the CC was the problem?? :noidea:

got my Saltine Warrior hat on monday, its pretty sweet. :cool:

I got my stuff yesterday. They are still selling and shipping the stuff that was removed from the web site. Just use the search function to get to it...

They emailed me and said my hat just shipped...I think they are reading this thread

I got my stuff yesterday. They are still selling and shipping the stuff that was removed from the web site. Just use the search function to get to it...
Just used the search trying to find the saltine warrior hat...no luck. I would put in the order right now if I could find it. Really want one of those!!!

Just used the search trying to find the saltine warrior hat...no luck. I would put in the order right now if I could find it. Really want one of those!!!
Looks like they have closed that back door. Bummer.

Received my caps today and we are both walking around with them on already. Can't wait to see the confused looks of the ACC folks. Thanks again.