OT: Roll Tide | Syracusefan.com

OT: Roll Tide

dinno28

Scout Team
I think this is the most one sided championship games I have ever watched ...

images

Think one of the biggest flaws with the national championship in football is that the championship is so far away in time after the season ends. Saban will never lose in the national championship. Way to smart. Prepares way too well to be given months to prepare for the opposing team. College basketball, you get a day rest after the semis and then you are playing the championship that monday. Johnny Football is as good as it gets but he did have the luxury of not having saban prepare his team a dang month for him. Alabama is just head and heels better than everyone else and the fact they are coached by that doucher makes it even more unfair.

It's Tuesday morning and the best thing about the Alabama win last night is I won't have to look at all the ND gear that is now in closets.

So were does ND finish if they were in the SEC? . . . . . . . . right so why again were they playing for a NC? :bang:

So were does ND finish if they were in the SEC? . . . . . . . . right so why again were they playing for a NC? :bang:

Because they were undefeated and ranked #1 ahead of Bama? You can't assume they would finish in 5th place in the SEC.

Because they were undefeated and ranked #2 behind Bama? You can't assume they would finish in 5th place in the SEC.

Agreed thats probably too high. :rolling:

Seriously though any normal fan paying attention knew that ND wasn't close to the 2nd best team in the country even if they were undefeated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom