Class of 2015 - OT Sage Hardin (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OT Sage Hardin (GA) Offered

Screw this guy I was reading up on him, and this was his quote from the UVA Jr Day he attended the day they played Syracuse in hoops.

"I had such a great time at the Syracuse game. It was a blow out, but I always love watching Syracuse lose, so I don't have a problem with that at all."

anomander said:
Screw this guy I was reading up on him, and this was his quote from the UVA Jr Day he attended the day they played Syracuse in hoops. "I had such a great time at the Syracuse game. It was a blow out, but I always love watching Syracuse lose, so I don't have a problem with that at all."

Next

Yes, with that attitude, can we delete this thread? SS won't be interested very long after he hear's about that comment.

Screw this guy I was reading up on him, and this was his quote from the UVA Jr Day he attended the day they played Syracuse in hoops.

"I had such a great time at the Syracuse game. It was a blow out, but I always love watching Syracuse lose, so I don't have a problem with that at all."

With a comment like that he is dead to me.

Yes I think we can move on from this young man. We'll leave him to that fine "winning" program in Virginia and to Georgia Tech, where I'm sure Coach Johnson will teach him the finer points of taking out knees