Class of 2020 - OT Savion Washington (OH) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/23/24) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OT Savion Washington (OH) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/23/24)

Don’t think we have enough carries to offer him. Based on a post by Coach Money, it sounds like we have someone else coming in(and based on what OG3 said at the spring game).
When I heard OG talking, I really thought he was talking about Willis not some other person not even on the team.

No it was another guy.
Are you sure? The interview took place before Willis got in and the way he said, another guy you haven't seen yet, could just have easily meant "but you will in a couple of minutes."

Which isn't to say we aren't also pursuing another RB... but I'm with Upperdeck on the interpretation of what OG was saying.

Are you sure? The interview took place before Willis got in and the way he said, another guy you haven't seen yet, could just have easily meant "but you will in a couple of minutes."

Which isn't to say we aren't also pursuing another RB... but I'm with Upperdeck on the interpretation of what OG was saying.
I can’t say for sure what OG3 meant but based on what Money posted, someone else is coming in, whether OG3 was indeed referring to mystery guy is up for debate I guess!

Colorado RB Dylan Edwards entered the portal last night. We only have 3 scholarship Rbs.

5-7, quick, fast. Scored CU's 1st TD of the season last year. Gonna want snaps. We have high quality in the RB room but not many bodies.

Man Colorado's rushing attack was bad last year. Edwards lead them with 321 yds on the ground. He als had 36 receptions for 299 yds and 4 receiving TD's.

Colorado Buffaloes 2023 College Football Players Stats - ESPN

Bill And Ted 80S GIF by IFC

Man Colorado's rushing attack was bad last year. Edwards lead them with 321 yds on the ground. He als had 36 receptions for 299 yds and 4 receiving TD's.

Colorado Buffaloes 2023 College Football Players Stats - ESPN
I posted a podcast from a young man in the Daily Articles today where he spent the whole thing talking about what Coach Fran and his staff are doing, with a focus on Savion Washington. He thought Coach Nick played a big role in getting Savion to Colorado and then to Syracuse. I believe this guy played at Kent for Sean Lewis and knew Savion from those days.

He mentioned Dylan and the possibility he might come to Syracuse but he was aware Syracuse has a 1000 yard RB returning and thought that might deter him from coming here.

Interesting to hear a third party talk in depth about our new staff. I think it is safe to say he thinks highly of our staff.

Savion Washington just COMMITTED to FRAN BROWN SYRACUSE | Life and Football

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom