OT- Snack Stadium (Want to build Dome) | Syracusefan.com

OT- Snack Stadium (Want to build Dome)

Toronto Cuse

Walk On
Hey guys,

I built this Snack Stadium for the SuperBowl last weekend (3rd year in a row) and wanted to build another one for the Syracuse @ Duke game on February 28th. I am having my family & friends over for the game and I want to replicate the dome as best I can (yes I realize it's a road game). I want to include as many little dome details as I possibly can. Any suggestions for details would be fantastic.

iGUQR9J.jpg

08xyXoX.jpg

hWG0CMC.jpg

Fly Over

l4BRDh1.jpg

Wow that is great. Looking forward to the dome creation.

CTO that sounds like an expensive John Vince bill !!!! I am planning on creating some kind of orange out. The curtain is obvious as is the National Championship, Ernie Davis, etc... banners. What are the really intricate details that I can include?

CTO that sounds like an expensive John Vince bill !!!! I am planning on creating some kind of orange out. The curtain is obvious as is the National Championship, Ernie Davis, etc... banners. What are the really intricate details that I can include?
Don't forget the Sour Sitrus Society, especially the tubas. I would have the cheerleaders in the midst of doing the 'running of the flags', so you will need a block S flag and smaller C, U, S and E flags. Be sure to have some giant heads in the student section.

Get the Blues Brother shirt throwers, that area in the northeast corner of the Demi dome config where they have leather furniture and don't forget to do the backcourt area, replete with blue square tiles covering the turf and an edible orange Cuse car somewhere in the middle.

6685050863_c6514be0a6_z.jpg

images

9219545-large.jpg

You should put layers of stacked cheese on a removable top and it will be the dome roof. Underneath have a bunch of buffalo wing bites in dark orange, boring food for the topps family section, orange skittles and peanut M&Ms for crowd. You should have a ice alcohol slide outside of the stadium to represent our walks to the Dome.

Don't forget the Sour Sitrus Society, especially the tubas. I would have the cheerleaders in the midst of doing the 'running of the flags', so you will need a block S flag and smaller C, U, S and E flags. Be sure to have some giant heads in the student section.

Get the Blues Brother shirt throwers, that area in the northeast corner of the Demi dome config where they have leather furniture and don't forget to do the backcourt area, replete with blue square tiles covering the turf and an edible orange Cuse car somewhere in the middle.

I knew you would be full of good ideas tomcat . I will make sure to get a National anthem involved somehow !

The roof has to be marshmallows, right?
Phenominal idea. Soft Foam core with Melo's (pun intended) on both sides for the roof. Now all I need to figure out is how to create the pressure door at the back of the building for entry.

You should put layers of stacked cheese on a removable top and it will be the dome roof. Underneath have a bunch of buffalo wing bites in dark orange, boring food for the topps family section, orange skittles and peanut M&Ms for crowd. You should have a ice alcohol slide outside of the stadium to represent our walks to the Dome.
upload_2015-2-6_15-15-3.png

Wow. That is absolutely astounding. Well done, Toronto!

Awesome job, I love the jumbotron!

Little detail for the dome version: 311 Heaven, the retired jerseys, the NC banner (there are two, the little one that looks like a 3rd grade certificate of completion and the big one that has pictures on it but strangley omits Warrick, Pace, Duany, etc). You could also have the time/temp display showing some ungodly low temperature in Celsius.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom