OT: So Proud... | Syracusefan.com

OT: So Proud...

weedsportwarriors

All Conference
As many of you know from my posts, my daughter is in her first year at SU. We just found out this morning that my son was accepted through the early decision into the Aerospace Engineering program at SU. He is so excited. We are so proud to have our second child going to SU. He is one student that will be at every basketball and football game. The funny thing is he has had his acceptance email sitting in his account since the 4th, he never checks his email.

Last edited:
weedsportwarriors said:
As many of you know from my posts, my daughter is in her first year at SU. We just found out this morning that my son was excepted through the early decision into the Aerospace Engineering program at SU. Hi is so excited. We are so proud to have our second child going to SU. He is one student that will be at every basketball and football game. The funny thing is he has had his acceptance email sitting in his account since the 4th, he never checks his email.

Congratulations!!!

As many of you know from my posts, my daughter is in her first year at SU. We just found out this morning that my son was excepted through the early decision into the Aerospace Engineering program at SU. Hi is so excited. We are so proud to have our second child going to SU. He is one student that will be at every basketball and football game. The funny thing is he has had his acceptance email sitting in his account since the 4th, he never checks his email.
Colleges email you now? Those cheap mother effers. You pay them 50k a year and they won't pay for postage?

I digress. Congratulations to him and yourself.

Good job! Hope he has a great 4 years.

As many of you know from my posts, my daughter is in her first year at SU. We just found out this morning that my son was accepted through the early decision into the Aerospace Engineering program at SU. He is so excited. We are so proud to have our second child going to SU. He is one student that will be at every basketball and football game. The funny thing is he has had his acceptance email sitting in his account since the 4th, he never checks his email.
Congrats. Last I knew, SU had a really strong Aerospace Engineering program. I think he is in good hands and will enjoy Link Hall.

Congrats. Last I knew, SU had a really strong Aerospace Engineering program. I think he is in good hands and will enjoy Link Hall.

What's to enjoy about link hall?

Everytime I was in there I was either in class or doing work for class.

Now Euclid and Marshall street...those are some places I think he'll enjoy :)

That's awesome! Congrats!

Syracuse was my dream school, but never had the grades to get into Newhouse. Tell him to live it up! College goes by way too fast.

Thank you to all. It looks like the orange blood won out over going to the number #1 Aerospace engineering school-Embry Riddle Aeronautical University; which he was considering along with the AF Academy. Now I have to get a job in CNY so we can move up there after he graduates.

Thank you to all. It looks like the orange blood won out over going to the number #1 Aerospace engineering school-Embry Riddle Aeronautical University; which he was considering along with the AF Academy. Now I have to get a job in CNY so we can move up there after he graduates.
Terrific news!

Where do you live now?

Awesome! Congrats to your boy, and Orange family!

Aerospace engineering - meh, that's just like marketing and stuff, no?