OT-Sounds like Skip Holtz already lost his new DC | Syracusefan.com

OT-Sounds like Skip Holtz already lost his new DC

and there were threads yesterday questioning if the NC State guy or Cubit would bail even though they were just hired by other schools. The answer is yes they would, it happens and is more common than people think.

Didn't SU lose a guy like that years ago, he was hired and then changed his mind and left?

Didn't SU lose a guy like that years ago, he was hired and then changed his mind and left?
RB coach from Florida. Took the job and resigned a couple days later.

RB coach from Florida. Took the job and resigned a couple days later.

I remember that, can't recall the name though...thanks.

It must be hard for an assistant coach when they just sign and then their buddy gets a job somewhere else and they want to work with their friend. Timing can just stink sometimes.

I remember that, can't recall the name though...thanks.

It must be hard for an assistant coach when they just sign and then their buddy gets a job somewhere else and they want to work with their friend. Timing can just stink sometimes.

His name is Roger Harriott and he's the coach at University HS near Fort Lauderdale/Miami. The school churns out D1 prospects every year.

His name is Roger Harriott and he's the coach at University HS near Fort Lauderdale/Miami. The school churns out D1 prospects every year.

Thanks PO, I was pretty excited about that hire too.

I think his wife put he kibosh on the move from FL to NY (or at least that is what I read on the internet)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom