OT: Storming the court at NCSt...from a wheelchair! | Syracusefan.com

OT: Storming the court at NCSt...from a wheelchair!

DoctorBombay

Hall of Fame
This is an amazing story and video.
Say what you will about the safety issue when it comes to these situations, but the first-person video is incredible to watch!
Oh, and God bless CJ Leslie for doing the right thing or this could've turned tragic.

** Link didn't show: See below...with thanks from 4EvaO.
rock1.gif

i was watching live and actually rewinded it to show my wife. Just as the camera pans away you can see the kid get rocked.

CJ Leslie is one of my favorite non-orange players, this just makes me like him that much more!

I remember his recruiting and thinking the guy could possibly be a one and done. But I will tell you when it has been fun to watch him develop. The guy is a baller, wondering what position he will play at the next level. 3 or 4, does his shot extend to the 3 point line? Is he big enough to play the 4?

I remember his recruiting and thinking the guy could possibly be a one and done. But I will tell you when it has been fun to watch him develop. The guy is a baller, wondering what position he will play at the next level. 3 or 4, does his shot extend to the 3 point line? Is he big enough to play the 4?
Love his game. A taller Stacey Augmon, perhaps?

I am probably one of the few on the board who is also in a wheelchair. I can guarantee 100% that I would NEVER do that, even in my younger days when I was more prone to doing dumb stuff!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom