OT: SU Mini-Helmets | Syracusefan.com

OT: SU Mini-Helmets

OrangeBlood

Starter
I collect mini-helmets and love them, considering I am from Buffalo, finding Bills and Sabres helmets are not hard at all. However, i have had a difficult time finding SU mini-helmets. I have the current helmet only. I want the 80s/90s helmet badly and have found a few on-line but they have a weird face mask. Also, I have found the 50s helmet and have ordered it. I have not been able to find the late 70s helmet (White w/ SU) or the helmets with the number on it.

Any help would be much appreciated..

In terms of the late 70's helmets, they actually did a giveaway of those at the Pitt game this year. They were the orange helmets with the single blue stripe down the middle, with the player number on the back. In this case, it was #45 because they were honoring Art Monk's induction into the College Football Hall of Fame.

You might want to contact the box office and see if they have any more. Here's why I think they might still have a bunch sitting around their office: the helmets didn't actually arrive in time, so they gave fans a coupon they could later redeem for the helmet instead. I have a feeling a lot of fans never got around to cashing in that coupon, so you might get lucky.

In terms of the late 70's helmets, they actually did a giveaway of those at the Pitt game this year. They were the orange helmets with the single blue stripe down the middle, with the player number on the back. In this case, it was #45 because they were honoring Art Monk's induction into the College Football Hall of Fame.

You might want to contact the box office and see if they have any more. Here's why I think they might still have a bunch sitting around their office: the helmets didn't actually arrive in time, so they gave fans a coupon they could later redeem for the helmet instead. I have a feeling a lot of fans never got around to cashing in that coupon, so you might get lucky.
thats cool that they did that.

but good lord, they didnt get there in time??!! and you got a coupon??

Fn ridiculous. so bush league.

who do they think they are?? storz??

Oh Lord

Thanks for the help guys, really appreciate. I can not believe that anyone responded to something as dumb as mini-helmets. Got to love this board!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom