OT: SU women's LAX over BC 9-7 | Syracusefan.com

OT: SU women's LAX over BC 9-7

Great news. They're the last hope after a pretty disappointing year for SU.

Not the last hope yet- still have m & w rowing and a few track and field athletes.

I bet the womens lacrosse team loves being classified under the football forum. There is a Lacrosse forum you know.

I bet the womens lacrosse team loves being classified under the football forum. There is a Lacrosse forum you know.

A Women's Lacrosse forum--is that the one under the Women's Football forum?:rolleyes:

Sorry, friend. That's why I titled my thread as OT--so you would know it didn't relate to SU football.

A Women's Lacrosse forum--is that the one under the Women's Football forum?:rolleyes:

Sorry, friend. That's why I titled my thread as OT--so you would know it didn't relate to SU football.
All the forums are gender neutral, so why is it not posted in the Lacrosse Forum? You would not post Womens BBall news in the Lacrosse forum would you?

All the forums are gender neutral, so why is it not posted in the Lacrosse Forum? You would not post Womens BBall news in the Lacrosse forum would you?

Guess you don't know what OT stands for.

99% of my posts are on the football board, so that's why I felt it appropriate to post here--my homepage, so to speak. We're all SU fans, aren't we?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom