OT: Sunday NFL Ticket | Syracusefan.com

OT: Sunday NFL Ticket

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Mods, please leave this here. Hell, tack it.

http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Annive...UTF8&qid=1378013651&sr=8-1&keywords=madden+25

^^ Amazon is running an unreal promotion with DirecTv to get the new Madden 25 Anniversary game, AND Sunday NFL ticket for 99$. Even if you aren't a gamer, it's worth it. Go sell it at Best Buy.

If you are not a DirecTv customer (I am not), you get a code with the game that you use to watch the games on your computer, tablet, or mobile device. You also have access to redzone. I plan on streaming from my computer to my TV.

Considering Sunday Ticket alone is 250$ for ONLY DirecTv customers, this is an incredible promotion. There is a limited number, so my suggestion is to act relatively fast.

You're welcome.

Mods, please leave this here. Hell, tack it.

http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Anniversary-Edition-Sunday-Xbox-360/dp/B00CF7KVMI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378013651&sr=8-1&keywords=madden 25

^^ Amazon is running an unreal promotion with DirecTv to get the new Madden 25 Anniversary game, AND Sunday NFL ticket for 99$. Even if you aren't a gamer, it's worth it. Go sell it at Best Buy.

If you are not a DirecTv customer (I am not), you get a code with the game that you use to watch the games on your computer, tablet, or mobile device. You also have access to redzone. I plan on streaming from my computer to my TV.

Considering Sunday Ticket alone is 250$ for ONLY DirecTv customers, this is an incredible promotion. There is a limited number, so my suggestion is to act relatively fast.

You're welcome.

FYI DirecTV is selling it for $0 this year to their customers.

FYI DirecTV is selling it for $0 this year to their customers.

Truth, got it added last week for nada.

And honestly, I know cable cutters love to say they haz no cables bills, but seriously, watching tv from a streaming device and not being able to swap back and forth quickly, and buffer etc, is a drain. I get if your trying to make ends meet, but I know a LOT of folks that make good money and refuse to pay for cable tv. I just dont understand it.

And there is this. Lots of people aren't DirecTv customers, however.

I am not... So I am half thinking of buying the game - lol.

I am not... So I am half thinking of buying the game - lol.

You can sell the game to Best Buy/Ebay for at least 40$. That means you paid 60$ for 17 weeks of NFL. That is still cheaper than redzone is each week.

Says you have to unlock the code? Does this involve playing 100 hours of a game that got boring 10 years ago? And having a device to play it on?

Says you have to unlock the code? Does this involve playing 100 hours of a game that got boring 10 years ago? And having a device to play it on?

No, it is provided in the game case. You can do whatever you want with the game. Hell, throw it out if you want (although there are better options :))

100$ for 17 weeks of football is a steal.

How?

I called a couple of weeks ago to get a discount off my bill as my contract was ending. The rep gave me some monthly credits and added the Sunday Ticket for this year for free as part of the deal. Added 1 year to my contract, which means it'll be ending right around this time next year when I'll try and get it free again.

No, it is provided in the game case. You can do whatever you want with the game. Hell, throw it out if you want (although there are better options :))

100$ for 17 weeks of football is a steal.

Agreed. I barely understand how to use my remote much less "stream" to my tv. Is this something any moron can do? Even THIS moron? EIther way I'll be watching on the ipad at every Sunday family function. Thanks for the heads up man.

I just called to cancel my Sunday Ticket. Their best offer was to knock 54 bucks off the total so instead of $299, I'd pay like $235. So I just let it cancel. With me adding my SU Football season tix, something had to give. I love my Broncos, but I love SU Football better.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I just called to cancel my Sunday Ticket. Their best offer was to knock 54 bucks off the total so instead of $299, I'd pay like $235. So I just let it cancel. With me adding my SU Football season tix, something had to give. I love my Broncos, but I love SU Football better.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Get an AppleTV, find a good stream online, and just AirPlay it.

Agreed. I barely understand how to use my remote much less "stream" to my tv. Is this something any moron can do? Even THIS moron? EIther way I'll be watching on the ipad at every Sunday family function. Thanks for the heads up man.

If you have a relatively new laptop, and a TV with a HDMI port, it is extremely simple.

Trust me, I am part of this "Technology generation" and I am god awful with it (usually).