Ot- Syracuse Bakeries? | Syracusefan.com

Ot- Syracuse Bakeries?

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Anyone know if any bakeries in the area with good gluten free, dairy free options? My girl is coming in for the BC game and I was hoping to surprise her. She has some wild allergies. She found a place when she was in town years ago, but neither of us can remember the name or where it was

Thanks!

Anyone know if any bakeries in the area with good gluten free, dairy free options? My girl is coming in for the BC game and I was hoping to surprise her. She has some wild allergies. She found a place when she was in town years ago, but neither of us can remember the name or where it was

Thanks!

Gluten free and many items are also dairy free.

Thanks!
I am not a bakery kind of guy but all of these sound Iike they might be worth a visit.

Bliss in Manlius is good if you can figure out when they’re open. Check their Facebook page I guess. It’s located at The Yard just outside the village on E Seneca turnpike headed towards the high school.

Thanks!
You learned from the birthday incident?

I am not a bakery kind of guy but all of these sound Iike they might be worth a visit.

You haven't found a keto bakery?

Thanks!
What are you thinking of getting ? If it's dessert oriented I've found Honeycomb has a decent selection. My son is celiac and what we've gotten there has worked out fine.

Problem is they are never open !

You all rock.

I think we’re hitting shiftys or a shiftys type location Friday night and Saturday pre game. If anyone’s feeling froggy!

Thanks!
I’m gonna be at the BC game too. Hope to run into you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom