OT: Syracuse Gear | Syracusefan.com

OT: Syracuse Gear

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
Anyone know how to get a Syracuse Men's Soccer jersey? Saw some photos and really like them. Have been searching online, but can't find anything. Anyone know if they sell them anywhere up in CNY? I'd be more than willing to pay someone to ship one to North Carolina.

They had an auction during the Spring, but I haven't seen them anywhere. Do you follow the SU Men's Soccer twitter? I think I saw it listed on there.

Not sure why they don't sell soccer or the real SU hockey jerseys at the Cuse.com store

They had an auction during the Spring, but I haven't seen them anywhere. Do you follow the SU Men's Soccer twitter? I think I saw it listed on there.

Not sure why they don't sell soccer or the real SU hockey jerseys at the Cuse.com store

Good Idea.

Could try their Facebook page too, which is pretty active.

10505615_10152309743134601_2472786584448858299_n.png

Linkage

Easiest way to get a genuine SU men's soccer jersey: Donate some money to support the program, tell them you're a fanatic fan who can't find a jersey for sale... and ask whether you can buy one from them. ... I wouldn't try this idea with stuff that if readily available in stores or on line... but if it is truly something that is not otherwise available, it might work.

(I once got some official Cincy Bearcat basketball socks (a great bright orange) just because I told someone in the AD's office there that I liked them when he was my random seat mate at a Big East tourney game... Athletic departments have tons of stuff lying around ... from their shoe company sponsors).

Last edited:
Easiest way to get a genuine SU men's soccer jersey: Donate some money to support the program, tell them you're a fanatic fan who can't find a jersey for sale... and ask whether you can buy one from them. ... I wouldn't try this idea with stuff that if readily available in stores or on line... but if it is truly something that is not otherwise available, it might work.

(I once got some official Cincy Bearcat basketball socks (a great bright orange) just because I told someone in the AD's office there that I liked them when he was my random seat mate at a Big East tourney game. Athletic departments have tons of stuff lying around ... from their shoe company sponsors).

what the heck are you doing with bearcat socks?!

what the heck are you doing with bearcat socks?!

They don't say Cincy or anything on them. They are just bright orange socks. I was randomly sitting next to a guy from the Cincy AD's office at a Big East tourney game, and I said I liked their socks. He said, give me your address, and I will send some to you. And he did.

They don't say Cincy or anything on them. They are just bright orange socks. I was randomly sitting next to a guy from the Cincy AD's office at a Big East tourney game, and I said I liked their socks. He said, give me your address, and I will send some to you. And he did.

Alright, Alright. I can live with that, lol. I pictured orange socks with a bearcat logo on them.

I should have known better, Joyce lol

And the Cincy to the ACC rumors heat up again with this little tidbit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom