OT: The funniest BBall video I've seen in a while | Syracusefan.com

OT: The funniest BBall video I've seen in a while

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
This literally had me laughing out loud at my computer when I saw this... I am kind of a "My Bad" + "Tall guy who only shoots 3's" combo, with "Dad + kid" somewhere in my future, haha. The "lose-lose" and "misses all game, but banks in a 3 for the win" are killers, this is classic. Which stereotype are you?

I play with so many of those guys. The Player Coach just moved south to Boston. I have been the guy who hits nothing all game then hits the winning shot - but no bragging - just too dang tired to keep playing.

Not quite there yet but Im seeing some of the "Old Guy" creep into my game - ;)

Not quite there yet but Im seeing some of the "Old Guy" creep into my game - ☺

Me too. Frequent checks of the score to stop the actual flow and pace of the game is one of the early signs, just like frequent trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

A tiny bit of Excuses+My Bad+ The Pants Guy. that's mostly me. Awesome video. I could picture everyone i know while watching it. The goddamn football player is so annoying.

How about the "I'm saving myself for offense" guy. The person who plays zero defense, hangs on the outside to get the "long rebound" to get the fast break and is faster than fast on offense but slower than slow on defense.

still looking for the jack knob who constantly blurts out the wrong score hoping it will slip by the other team to gain a couple of points

That was really good. I like to think of myself as "The Giggler." You know, the guy that at one time could at least hold his own and was fairly passionate about it, and now sucks so bad that every time he boots a layup or throws it out of bounds he can only react by giggling over how much he sucks? That's me.

I would consider myself to be the "the wrestler". Don't try to come inside on me if you are smaller than me. Screw the Kobe wannabes that whine about being undercut. If you dare to come in watch out. By the way, I tried that once against someone 6'5. I jumped(if that is what you call my ups) and the next thing I knew was the opposing players armpit landed on my head. Luckily I didn't get Hakim'd (ala Royal Ivy'd).

What I can't stand are the "Cherry pickers". The ones that pretend to be tired or are just lazy. They watch the fast break and the ones that are at least trying to run go. Then at the end of the game they comment that they scored all of these points!!

I've turned into the player coach ever since I realized I wasn't good enough to play in college.