OT - The Land Of Pee Troughs | Syracusefan.com

OT - The Land Of Pee Troughs

Geode

Block Head
Apparently, Australians are huge fans of the Dome Drainage System (DDS). I have been over here for work this week and have been in no fewer than a half dozen bathrooms at office locations, restaurants, etc. Everyone of them has also had the DDS. Fascinating and confirmation that games in Australia will be home games.

Attachments

• image-1012525660.jpg
    image-1012525660.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 99
Went to first SU FB game in Dome. Hot as hell. Went to the bathroom. It was Packed. Saw the round stainless steel washer in the center. I thought it was a pee trough. Had my Johnson out ready to go when I noticed all looking at me and realized it wasn't a trough. Bit embarrassed but lucky I didn't start going cause once you really got to go its impossible to stop the flow.

Last edited:
circa 80 something i was at the AUD center in buffalo during an isles /sabre game when the power went out for like 50 minutes. no lights whatsoever. grope and feel your way around a mens room is really last option.

There's a restaurant near here that has a pee trough. I tried to get a picture to post here, but the guy that was using it at the time didn't appreciate it too much. It took a lot of smooth talking to:

A. not get arrested and
b. not get the crap beat out of me.

It looks a lot like the ones in the dome. You'll just have to trust me on that...