OT: The news everyone was waiting for. | Syracusefan.com

OT: The news everyone was waiting for.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
If the Chiefs win today IMO it will easily be the 2nd greatest six year stretch of the Super Bowl era. They will have won 3 SBs, lost 1 SB, lost 2 AFC CGs both in OT. All since Mahomes took over as starter.
And yet, they are 1.5 point underdogs.

The Taylor Swift attention is fascinating. Seemingly an American success story. But, people always find a way to hate. Btw, I am not saying that is anyone in this thread or on this board.

If the Chiefs win today IMO it will easily be the 2nd greatest six year stretch of the Super Bowl era. They will have won 3 SBs, lost 1 SB, lost 2 AFC CGs both in OT. All since Mahomes took over as starter.
Let's see what happens when Reid retires

I never understood the need to celebrity worship. Your life must be pretty pathetic if you have to micro-analyze every aspect of a celebrities' daily life.

Now, some might say what we do on here is a form of that (looking at you, glorious Dan Mullen thread). But it is nothing compared to what these Swifties do. She is obviously a phenomenal talent but I just don't care where she buys her lattes from or what her enterouge is wearing.

I don't understand the Taylor hate. I personally don't care for her music. The only Taylor I like in the music world is Cory Taylor.

She is a class act ( pun intended ). I have no problem with the cameras doing a 10 second clip of her celebrating after a TD as opposed to a 300 lbs harry slob with his shirt off .

At least I now know that someone named Ice Spice exists and that Blake Lively is married to Ryan Reynolds. My life is so much more enriched.

At least I now know that someone named Ice Spice exists and that Blake Lively is married to Ryan Reynolds. My life is so much more enriched.
But how many of us had to google if Ice Spice was one of the Spice Girls.

I don’t “follow” Lively and Reynolds, but have seen some of their Social Media back and forth. They are hilarious.