OT: The Oscars | Syracusefan.com

OT: The Oscars

Eric15

Living Legend
Not to be overly cynical, but Billy Crystal is boring the s--t out of me so far.

Why can't Ricky Gervais just host every award show every year?

Not to be overly cynical, but Billy Crystal is boring the s--t out of me so far.

Oscars???? Jesus man Ohio is beating Akron on the U by 19 at halftime.

I gave up on awards shows long ago. Even the ESPY's bore me to sleep.

But I do think that Billy Crystal's time has passed. There are very few comedians from that age that I still find entertaining. Chevy Chase...Steve Martin...Billy Crystal...Bill Murray...their shelf lives have all since expired.

Billy is horrible. That last joke about pulling a hammy while watching the dancers was older than dinosaur crap.

Skits have been decent tho. Loved the flying monkeys lines, Cirque del sole. Decent Oscars so far...Billy is out of date however

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

What do you expect from a Mets fan?
thumbnail.aspx

Glad to see Captain Von Trapp (Christopher Plummer) finally win an Oscar.

I gave up on awards shows long ago. Even the ESPY's bore me to sleep.

But I do think that Billy Crystal's time has passed. There are very few comedians from that age that I still find entertaining. Chevy Chase...Steve Martin...Billy Crystal...Bill Murray...their shelf lives have all since expired.

Too bad George Carlin or Rodney Dangerfield aren't around. Carlin's act never got stale. He was always relevant.

I gave them up because I refuse to participate in the stroking of egotistical morons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom