OT - The Pay Pal Cal rumors to Knicks at end of season are out there again... | Syracusefan.com

OT - The Pay Pal Cal rumors to Knicks at end of season are out there again...

Yeah. What happens when he can't turn over his entire roster every year?
I don't like it, but he is a good recruiter and soon we could use that, so lets clear the space and give the man a checkbook.

That said, I want Woodson to succeed.

What - Zeke is still an advisor?

I don't like it, but he is a good recruiter and soon we could use that, so lets clear the space and give the man a checkbook.

Hop Hater. ;)

Syracuse and NYC is much better for college basketball than Indiana and UCLA period. BLEACHER REPORT

Well, we all suspect that there is big-time payola going on at Kentucky, but the NCAA investigators clearly look for smaller guppies to fry.

That being said, if there is indeed Wildcat payola going on, whatever they are doing and however they are doing it is institutionalized. Paypal Cal undoubtedly knows and accepts whatever the truth may be of that situation, but if he went to the Knuckleheads, nothing would change down there in Lexington. They have a formula down there that works, and they will continue to use it for as long as possible.

Well, we all suspect that there is big-time payola going on at Kentucky, but the NCAA investigators clearly look for smaller guppies to fry.

That being said, if there is indeed Wildcat payola going on, whatever they are doing and however they are doing it is institutionalized. Paypal Cal undoubtedly knows and accepts whatever the truth may be of that situation, but if he went to the Knuckleheads, nothing would change down there in Lexington. They have a formula down there that works, and they will continue to use it for as long as possible.
Someone should get Dajaun Coleman to talk about all the money he was offered.

I don't. Not a fan of his offense or his stupid switching defense. His rotations are awful and he plays favorites.