OT: Those with Direct TV in Syracuse or Binghamton area | Syracusefan.com

OT: Those with Direct TV in Syracuse or Binghamton area

JoeyZ

Walk On
If you have Direct TV, is there still a way to watch Time Warner Sports to get the football and basketball games that aren't covered by ESPN? I've had it up to here with Time Warner because the signal from my boxes causes me to not get certain HD channels at certain times and they're not willing to change the location of the box and wiring that is ancient at this point. My main hangup is losing Time Warner Sports and the SU games.

On a same note, do those with Direct TV get WPIX-11 out of NYC? They show some weekend Mets games on that, and in Binghamton, I get that on Time Warner Sports as well.

There will be two ACC game packages:

One package is on RSN's: think Root Sports, YES, MSG (my understanding is YES and/or MSG will carry ACC games)
The other package is on local channels: Think CNY Central

The RSNs get first dibs..after ESPN.

It is unclear to me if TWC is totally locked out at this point. If I were you I would wait on making any switches until it become clearer later in the summer or early fall.

The other landmine is will blackouts be more restrictive?

no wpix games and no way to legally watch mets games when they are on that channel.. even if you spring got the mlb or extra innings packages those games are blacked out..

www.firstrow1. eu

Boom! You can now watch soccer, football, basketball, hockey, tennis, boxing, WWE, rugby to your hearts content. You're welcome.

BTW there are no spaces inbetween the . and eu. I just wasn't sure if you can post site's like that on here without getting an infraction like on ESPN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom