OT: Today is the 25th anniversary of Pistol Pete's death. | Syracusefan.com

OT: Today is the 25th anniversary of Pistol Pete's death.

What would he have averaged is the three point line was around? Wasn't it something ridiculous? I read an article on it before but can't recall.

Edit- And by ridiculous, I mean positively absurd.

Dale Brown kept track of the shots he took in college and calculated he made an average of 13 three point shots per game.

I shared two Knicks season tickets with three other people in the early-mid '70's. We always divided them up pre-season as soon as the schedule came out. I always wanted the HawksJJazz tickets when Pete was playing for them. He was just so much fun to watch.

There are approximately zero complete college games of his floating around in trading circles unfortunately.

There are approximately zero complete college games of his floating around in trading circles unfortunately.

I heard that - sad. Difficult to understand because I can remember watching an LSU college game on tv when I was in high school so why they didn't save any tapes is a head scratcher.

I shared two Knicks season tickets with three other people in the early-mid '70's. We always divided them up pre-season as soon as the schedule came out. I always wanted the HawksJJazz tickets when Pete was playing for them. He was just so much fun to watch.
You got to see him play in person? Lucky lady.

behind the back dribble and the behind the back pass was just so cool in the seventies! that and wrist bands.

behind the back dribble and the behind the back pass was just so cool in the seventies! that and wrist bands.
He would take and make shots from the hallway when leaving the gym. That is amazing in any era.