OT: Triche | Syracusefan.com

OT: Triche

tptcuse

Living Legend
looks like a fullback on the front page of ESPN .com

ncb_a_btrichets_576.jpg

looks like a fullback on the front page of ESPN .com
BT needs to believe in himself! He has as much raw ability as any player on our roster with an NBA body. Seems like a great kid...I hope he uses tonights game to propel himself into a leadership role.

crazy to say it, but BT is about half the size that he was his frosh year, too. He was almost too big

That's a pretty good pic - it looks like he just blew up the guy on his left and is laying the elbow to the guy on the right.

What does orange not ready to be picked supposed to mean?

Can't they just say Orange wins instead of Orange not ready to lose and not win the title yet.

What does orange not ready to be picked supposed to mean?

Can't they just say Orange wins instead of Orange not ready to lose and not win the title yet.
Because people were expecting us to slump with our first loss and Fab out, so they are saying, basically, "not so fast my friend."

Jesus, people really do look for slights in everything.

Because people were expecting us to slump with our first loss and Fab out, so they are saying, basically, "not so fast my friend."

Jesus, people really do look for slights in everything.

Fair enough.
I am sure they imply the slump for OSU and UK while they are at it after they had their best road win.

We also dropped to four after one loss (which I don't think is unreasable using logic but is unreasonable in Fair-ness). OSU has three losses and is ahead of us right now. They had a hurt sullinger boo hoo we have had a hurt Joseph all year also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom