OT: TV Measuring Post | Syracusefan.com

OT: TV Measuring Post

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Who here has the biggest TV for college FB?

I'll start off:

My wife only allows me to have a 42" Vizio LED
(the downside of downsizing to a condo)
Picture is great though

I keep telling myself it isn't the size that matters but how fast you can change channels on the remote between games.

Anyone have one of those monster 80-102 inch TVs? I saw a few in Costco and they look great.

52" Samsung LCD living room
46" Samsung LCD bedroom

Amazing...

I have a 73" Mitsubishi DLP and love every square inch of it...

42" plasma in the bedroom also.

55" Samsung in media/basement/man cave room which as you know rocks. 32" in summer garage lanai sports room which is an upgrade over the little tv you saw last year. It's adequate.

I miss the easier to use picture in picture on the old tvs though that made watching multiple games (and really driving the wife crazy) easier.

50" Panasonic Plasma - Living Room
50" Sony LCD - Bedroom

52 inch Plasma in the Living room, its funny that tv is closing in on 5 years old and I still get compliments on it all the time, the HD sports picture is still amazing somehow. Bedroom only has a 20 some inch litte flat screen TV and the bar downstairs still has the old style TV as we dont spend enough time down there to make a big screen TV cost worth it.

65" Panasonic Plasma.

If anyone is in the market for a streaming audio solution I highly recommend Sonos. The local iTunes library and every form of streaming audio available will flow through it. A line in connection to the television will send game sound throughout the house which is good when you are having to check the grill

46" Sony LED smart tv. Mostly used for xbox 360 as id rather be at the dome.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

56" DLP
42" LCD

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Toshiba 55", Hitachi 50", Sony 42" I use whichever the kids aren't using.

46" Sony Bravia LED. Wouldn't want anything bigger -- TV is about 8 feet away from me, anything bigger and it's like sitting in the first row of a movie theater.

50" plasma in the living room, 37" lcd in the bedroom.

Who here has the biggest TV for college FB?

I'll start off:

My wife only allows me to have a 42" Vizio LED
(the downside of downsizing to a condo)
Picture is great though

I keep telling myself it isn't the size that matters but how fast you can change channels on the remote between games.

Anyone have one of those monster 80-102 inch TVs? I saw a few in Costco and they look great.

50 or 52" in Great Room
40" in Kitchen

I have a projection TV in my basement. Just like a regular sports bar. Here is Cuse vs Stevie Thompson's team from last season.

303950_2579325520640_466793124_n.jpg

I have a 73" Mitsubishi DLP and love every square inch of it...

42" plasma in the bedroom also.

I have the same tv! The players are like life size lol. Only downside is I'm in college and all my friends think thier comming over to watch football...And I'm not talking SU football...thier gonna be in for a real surprise when they're locked out of my house. Sucks, I've been waiting to long to not watch Cuse, go watch your Buckeyes somewhere else chumps.