OT: UCLA transfer Josh Smith to Georgetown | Syracusefan.com

OT: UCLA transfer Josh Smith to Georgetown

He should have transferred to the Biggest Loser campus.
Yeah, in all honesty, I was ready to root for him wherever he went. I had hoped that he would have a new beginning and commitment to fitness and what it takes to utilize his considerable talent. Now, I just hope he finds the nearest Arby's and gets all those two for one coupons I sent him.

I think he'll dominate St. Johns Fisher and St. Augustine College after he sits out a year.

They will now be known as BIG man U.

I think that their recruiting pitch to him was that for Midnight Madness, they plan to have a pie eating contest. And, JT3 was like "Fitness? We don't believe in fitness here son, ask Mike Sweetney. And if we believed in fitness, do you think I would look like Winnie the Pooh?"

They could get that fat center from Nebraska to transfer next.

The "tradition" continues:

images

images

I saw Sweetney play against Toronto in the final exhibition game of last season. (or was it this season?). Anyway, he was in about the same shape as the pic above, but he was still a very effective offensive player. At the defensive end, he is totally useless.

Hasn't he been at UCLA for 5-6 years already? Seems like it.

Remember this guy from the and1 mix tour?? He still has eligibility... G'town's next PF

tumblr_lhagrjyhFQ1qgs6wvo1_400.jpg

after further review he died in 2011. Poor guy... was just too big

Also went to Louisville for a minute.

Remember this guy from the and1 mix tour?? He still has eligibility... G'town's next PF

tumblr_lhagrjyhFQ1qgs6wvo1_400.jpg

after further review he died in 2011. Poor guy... was just too big

Also went to Louisville for a minute.

Mark Jackson's brother.