OT - UConn's Jalen Adams arrested for scooter incident | Syracusefan.com

OT - UConn's Jalen Adams arrested for scooter incident

Stupid kids stuff.
22 year old junior with aspriations going to the NBA is racing on a scooter the night before their opener - seems very dumb for a dude who should be old enough to know better at this point.

He crashed - he (and UConn) was lucky he didn't get hurt

4 kids racing on scooters; adams wrecks his, abandons it and flees with one of the other racers

why does one abandon his vehicle, unless . . .

4 kids racing on scooters; adams wrecks his, abandons it and flees with one of the other racers

why does one abandon his vehicle, unless . . .
Provided by a booster!

I had a little Honda Elite when I was 16. I remember I'd drive it to drivers ed each day in the summer. Flower pattern board shorts, wavy hair, smiths sun glasses, man I thought I was the shat. I pulled into the school parking lot one day and noticed a group of about 5 girls standing in front of the school. Figured I'd come in hot, pull the back brake and slide into my spot like a pro.

I pulled the front brake... Front tire slid out, and down I went. The girls came rushing over to see if I was ok. Embarrassed as hell, a little bloody, but I was fine.

I starting riding motorcycles when I was 3. I honestly can't figure out why I pulled the front brake, it's legit something I'd never do. I'm assuming I was still drunk from the night before, but still... idk. Young troop was a special troop.

I had a little Honda Elite when I was 16. I remember I'd drive it to drivers ed each day in the summer. Flower pattern board shorts, wavy hair, smiths sun glasses, man I thought I was the shat. I pulled into the school parking lot one day and noticed a group of about 5 girls standing in front of the school. Figured I'd come in hot, pull the back brake and slide into my spot like a pro.

I pulled the front brake... Front tire slid out, and down I went. The girls came rushing over to see if I was ok. Embarrassed as hell, a little bloody, but I was fine.

I starting riding motorcycles when I was 3. I honestly can't figure out why I pulled the front brake, it's legit something I'd never do. I'm assuming I was still drunk from the night before, but still... idk. Young troop was a special troop.
Did they kiss your boo-boo?