OT: UNC helmets tonight | Syracusefan.com

OT: UNC helmets tonight

I not like. Yet again, another traditional logo that didn't need to be tampered with.

UNC debuted them 3 weeks ago against NC State they are their TMNT Foot Clan helmets. The foot is suppose to be shaped like the state of NC. I don't like either, but I wish SU would create some sort of alternate jersey. How we don't we have a good looking Orange Football jersey is a joke. I don't want a different uniform each week, but I would love to see the Orange football team in Orange with old school helmets.

No need for SU alternative uni.

Our unis are great and the orange shoes make them even better.

Z

Seeing the team in these would be awesome. I am not saying White Helmets or Blue Helmets just wear Orange we are the freaking Syracuse Orange not the Syracuse Blue. Recruits love the different jerseys, in fact blue isn't in our official colors we are the only school with 1 official color Orange.

I like them, and I'm a traditionalist. I don't have a problem with any team having a one-time-per-year alternate uni. Just don't like it when they wear them willy-nilly and it loses its meaning.

I want a shiny helmet with maybe some fake carbon fiber gray thing down the middle - think Oregon has something similar.

I want a shiny helmet with maybe some fake carbon fiber gray thing down the middle - think Oregon has something similar.
If SU created a similar helmet to one the UNC is wearing we would have silver shiny helmets with Orange mean Ottos on them.

Edit: this would be the logo with a silver shinny helmet
Z

Shiny orange with carbon fiber weave gray "S" would be sick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom